District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Recruitment 2021. District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) recruiting Diploma for Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk cum Typist, TLSC and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Provides free and competent legal aid in the nature of counseling and legal advice as well as free legal services in the conduct of cases before Courts and Tribunals..Eligibility for the Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk cum Typist, TLSC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: District Legal Services Authority (DLSA)
- Location :Cuttack
- Post Name: Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk cum Typist, TLSC
- Qualification: Diploma
- Experience:02+ years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: 8880K+
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Last date for online Application:12.03.2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Cuttack
Job Description/Skills Required
- Since the posts of Junior Clerk in DLSA and Junior Clerk-cumTypist in TLSC are identical for all practical purposes, the candidates are required to submit only one application.
- The candidates shall be selected for appointment on the basis of their position in the common merit list and may be posted either as Jr. Clerk of DLSA or Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist of TLSC functioning under the territorial jurisdiction of DLSA, Cuttack as per decision of the appointing authority.
- The decision of the District Judge-cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Cuttack as to the result of the Examination shall be final and in no case, shall liable to be challenged. The authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior notice
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.