District Health and Family Welfare Society, Jind Recruitment 2021. District Health and Family Welfare Society, Jind recruiting B.Com for Accounts Assistant /Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The district was first occupied by a pre-Harappan Chalcolitic agricultural community whose pottery has been recovered from a number of places such as Anta, Morkhi, Beri Khera (tahsil Safidon); Balu, Hatho, Rani Ran (Bata), Pahlwan, Dhakal (tahsil Narwana); Birbaraban, Barsana, Pauli, Karsola (tahsil Jind), etc. It is not yet possible to state from where these people had moved here or to throw much light on their socio-economic life. However, on the basis of the evidence of the nearby pre-Harappan sites like Mitathal (Bhiwani district), Siswal, Banwali and Rakhigarhi (Hisar district), it may be stated that these people possibly lived in mud brick and thatched roof houses, used wheel-made pottery, terracotta and copper-made objects..Eligibility for the Accounts Assistant /Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: District Health and Family Welfare Society, Jind
- Location :Haryana
- Post Name: Accounts Assistant /Accountant
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary:. 12,500/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Last Date for online Application:24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Only prescribed application form duly in all (including full particulars, complete Postal address with pin code, Contact number & e-mail address clearly mentioned) along with two recent colored passport Size photographs, self-attested copies of Educational Qualifications, Relevant Experience Certificate/Documents (Govt./Semi Govt_) and Residence Ration Card/Voter Card/Passport/Residence Certificate issued by competent authority issued before submission of application form) should reach/be submitted in the respective office of training O/o Civil Surgeon, Jind, Haryana by 24.02.2021 up to 3:00 PM Positively. The applications will accepted only in working hours Of office i.e Between 9.00AM to 3.00PM (Saturday/Sunday On holiday office will closed. a) Date Of Computer skill test/ document verification/ Interview:
- 1. Accounts Assistant /Accountant: 01.03.2021 2. Staff Nurse (Maternal Health): 05.03.2021 3. Staff Nurse (Child Health- SNCU): 05.03.2021 4. Staff Nurse (Child Health -NRC): 05.03.2021 5. Staff Nurse (Child Health – NBSU): 05.03.2021 6. ANM (Maternal Health): 15.03.2021 7. Pathologist (District Hospital Strengthening), Medical Officer, Consultant Medicine District ( NPHCE), ENT, Radiologist (Maternal Health), Gynaecologist -FRU, Paediatrician: 25th of every month till the post vacant (if on 25th public holiday/Saturday/ Sunday then interview will be held on next working day
- b) Date of Written Test/ Proficiency Test/ any other test prescribed 1. Accounts Assistant /Accountant: 01.03.2021 2. Staff Nurse (Maternal Health): 03.03.2021 3. Staff Nurse (Child Health- SNCU): 03.03.2021 4. Staff Nurse (Child Health -NRC): 03.03.2021 5. Staff Nurse (Child Health – NBSU): 03.03.2021 6. ANM (Maternal Health): 11.03.2021
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.