Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Central Bank of India recruiting CA for Chief Financial Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.Eligibility for the Chief Financial Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Central Bank of India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Chief Financial Officer
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:15+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Scale VII
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Last date for online Application: 08-03-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of financial statements including profitability statements and Annual reports of the Bank. Overseeing the Statutory Auditing Process which includes appointment of Auditors, Communication of guidelines and conduct of Audit throughout the Bank 2
- Monitoring critical Financial Parameters (Capital Adequacy, Non-Interest Income, ROA, ROE etc.) for the Bank and flagging risks to the finances – operational, market etc. and developing strategies to counter / mitigate the same. Establish accounting policies and procedures wherever required. Compliance with financial regulations and standards wherever applicable. Communicate both the Bank’s expected and actual financial performance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.