Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Released Job Openings On 06-12-2021. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruiting 10th Candidates with 01+ Years Experience for Multiple Position.Complete Details for the Multiple as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:53
- Details of Salary:Rs.15,908/-Rs.20,976/-
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for. 2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online 3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”. 4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration. 5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps: Step 1: Select Advertisement Number Step 2: Enter Basic Details Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate Step 5: Application Preview or Modify Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.) Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.