All India Institute of Speech and Hearing(AIISH) Recruitment 2021. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing(AIISH) recruiting Graduate for Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, commonly known as AIISH, is located in Manasagangotri, Mysore, India. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The institute was established in 1966 with a focus on training professionals for speech and hearing sciences.Eligibility for the Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing(AIISH)
- Location :Mysore
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:02+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:. Level 5 of pay
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Last Date for online Application:30/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. It is intended to fill the above posts on regular basis at this Institute. 2. All the details furnished in the offline application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained and Director, AIISII has all the rights to cancel the advertisement without any prior intimation. 3. Applications without photograph. Signature and necessary Marks cards, Degree certificates, Age proof, Age Relaxation in support of their application, certificates in support of claim for exemption under OBC/SC/ST/EWS Category, Certificate of disability, No Objection certificates (wherever applicable) shall be summarily rejected. This shall also be applicable to the candidates working in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore. 4. The prescribed Essential Qualifications/Educational qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to be The candidates should furnish all the Qualifications considered for the post. and Experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed for consideration of their candidature. 5. The Off-line application has to be invariably accompanied with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those who are already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and post applied for on the reverse
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.