Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Air India Hiring CA,ICWA,MBA/PGDM for Deputy Chief Financial Officer .Air India is the flag carrier airline of India, headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 102 domestic and international destinations. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Air India
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,MBA/PGDM
- Experience :05-10+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website y,nyw.plrlndia.in, download and fill in the Apptlcatiun Format and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in an envelope that must be super scribed with the post. The required experience for all tho posts is post qualification. If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate applications for each post along with separate demand drafts (if applicable.)
- . Post Applied For Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi -110037 3. The application should reach us by 13th November 2020 close of the office hours of on the above address. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained. 4. Applications received late / jncomp!ete / mutilated or without any of the supporting documents With regard ‘to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected. Alliance Air Will not be responsible for any postal delay / toss Of any document during transit.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. 6. Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/conditions, based on requirements. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply