Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021. Goa Public Service Commission recruiting Degree/CA for State Tax Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Goa Public Service Commission is a constitutional body of the government of the Indian state of Goa, with responsibility for selection and examination of civil service employees. The Government of Goa is required to consult it on matters relating to the appointment, rules of recruitment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary action of civil servants. It reports directly to the Governor of Goa.Eligibility for the State Tax Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Goa Public Service Commission
- Location :Goa
- Post Name: State Tax Officer
- Qualification: Degree/CA
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:43
- Details of Salary:. 9,300-34,800+4,600/-
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Last Date for online Application:26.02.2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 26.02.2021. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online. 2. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government, on the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do. 3. Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.