- Prepare the monthly financial reports including P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet
- Prepare Analytical reports on financial results including expenses analysis
- Supervise Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function
- Will be responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- Propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the manager.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
- Maintain IFC controls and ensure that the documentation is adequate
- Liaison with Bankers, Auditors, Company Secretary and other various professionals
- Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
- Working Knowledge of TDS and GST
Job role: Chartered Accountant.
Qualification: B.Com,CA – First Attempt, Second Attempt with 2-6 years experience.