Google Hiring Chartered Accountant or Law degree for Indirect Tax Manager .Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Indirect Tax Manager
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant or Law degree
- Experience :12+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Technical domain knowledge of indirect taxes (GST, Service Tax, VAT, customs etc).
- Ability to manage complex projects and work independently to achieve overall company business objectives.
- Commercial focus with ability to clearly communicate tax technical issues to non-tax professionals.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Provide proactive tax advice with respect to the group’s operations in the APAC region and advise on indirect tax consequences of contracts and business operations and new product launches.
- Strengthen indirect tax processes including leveraging technology to automate and optimizing indirect tax costs.
- Partner with regional business leaders, Finance, and Legal teams on various business and tax planning matters.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted APAC indirect tax legislations and assist in defining and implementing appropriate local country tax planning strategies.
- Manage and handle regional indirect tax audits conducted by authorities in various APAC countries.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-