Google recruiting Bachelor’s degree for Technical Account Manager, Publishers and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Technical Account Manager, Publishers as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Technical Account Manager, Publishers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 05+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in online advertising industry
- Experience working as a software developer, architect, technology advocate or consultant
- Experience working directly with third-party developers
- Ability to visualize models and results. Ability to debug and troubleshoot code and models
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing the necessary documentation and technical guidance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.