Google Hiring Bachelor’s degree in Economics, or Finance for Financial Analyst, gTech Professional Services .Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Analyst, gTech Professional Services
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, or Finance
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions.
- While working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges. In gTech Finance, our mission is to illuminate the path to simplicity and sustainability, at scale, for gTech. In this role, you will partner with the gTech Professional Services (gPS) team to help advertisers get the most out of Google.
- As a Financial Analyst, you’ll partner with gPS business leaders to understand cost drivers, business growth impact of services provided and develop insights to improve economic trajectories and maintain excellent customer service. You will collaborate with Strategy, Operations and Sales teams to develop annual budgets and to innovate on Google’s customer service.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-