Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Google hiring MBA or Master’s degree for Customer Engineering Manager.Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Customer Engineering Manager
- Qualification: MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience : 10+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work with Sales management to determine proper staffing levels to support annual goals, establish job requisitions, assemble candidate pool and lead interview team to fill open positions.
- Organize, train, and equip the Customer Engineering (CE) Team. Assess CE team go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in CE preparedness and build plans to ensure the CE team is properly trained and equipped to perform in support of annual goals.
- Work with Cloud Sales team and leadership to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in periodic opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to best secure the technical win.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through working with Sales Account, Customer Support, Product Management, Customer Solutions, and Engineering to resolve product problems affecting pre and post-sales customer satisfaction.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to visit customers.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply