Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Google is hiring Bachelor’s degree
Google #Business Analyst, Reporting and Insights #Bachelor’s degree #Hyderabad
Google is looking to hire Bachelor’s degree s for the Business Analyst, Reporting and Insights role .Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Hyderabad location & Business Analyst, Reporting and Insights Role
Google Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Google
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Business Analyst, Reporting and Insights
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience :06-08+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- ICAI seeks extension of FY 18-19 GST annual return deadline by 3 months
- Buy health & auto insurance online amid Covid-19
- SBI gives option to restructure credit card pay into loans
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues inside and outside of the immediate team and formulate solutions for open-ended problems.
- Track record of having high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Partner with Sales and gTech users to define business requirements, convert them into mocks/wireframes, and obtain sign-offs before the hand-over to Product Management/Engineering for development.
- Collaborate with the global Sales Operations team to track progress against reporting automation roadmap. Identify issues and address them proactively while working closely with cross-functional stakeholders through the report development cycle.
- Be the thought leader in reporting and insights solutions space. Understand emerging business needs and work closely with Cross-Media Tools to influence Product to include business needs in their roadmap.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during the report development cycle, in partnership with cross-functional teams and different audience groups.
- Drive adoption of automated reporting solutions. Lead report features, conduct trainings, capture feedback and close the loop by suggesting improvements to Product Management/Engineering.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply