Goldman Sachs Released Job Openings On 20-01-2022.Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Goldman Sachs Recruiting CA Inter,B.Com,Degree in Finance,Accounting Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Intern – CA Position.Complete Details for the Intern – CA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance metrics to divisional leadership.
- Drive Business planning and forecasting (both revenues and expenses).
- Management and control of the divisions expense base.
- Liaison with business unit CFOs (aligned to regions, industry, products), regional finance teams and other stakeholders
- Report on Client Revenue Metrics top clients of division, frequency of revenue generation, etc.
- Drive monthly and YTD revenue reporting by deal size and product.
- Oversee system used to report profitability by industry.
- Track and analyze market share (merger, equity, high yield and inv grade) globally and by region.
- Report and analyze expenses by region and at the divisional level.
- Analyze travel and entertainment spend to drive expense recoverability.
- Client Profitability and Competitor Analysis