Godrej Industries Released Job Openings On 23-03-2022.Godrej Industries Limited is a holding company of the Godrej Group. The company has its headquarters in Mumbai, India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Godrej Industries Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Godrej Industries Recruiting CA Candidates with 02-07+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager-Treasury Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager-Treasury as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidate can share there resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Fund Management and Payments • Execution of documents for the commercial paper program including updating the accounting records. • Arranging for documentation for various financing facilities availed / to be availed by the company or any of its SPV etc. • Opening and closing of bank accounts as and when required and necessary system updation. • Coordinating with banks for opening of BGs / LCs as and when required. • Coordinating with regional teams for bank reconciliations. • Perform treasury related accounting specifically as it relates to investments/ borrowings /debt obligations. • Tracking of investments vis a vis approved limit on a regular basis. Interacting with regional finance team for tracking of investment. • Preparation of cash-flow forecasts and monitoring of projected and actual cash flow at project level and company level. • Negotiating with banks for parking of FD / renewal / closure thereof. • Maintaining online system for tracking of Track of FD status. • Ensuring compliance with provisions of RERA. • Ensuring compliance with various provisions of Companies Act including inter corporate borrowing/lending/ investments within approved limit. Tracking of investment limit on a regular basis. • Timely servicing of debt obligations including compliance with the debt covenants..