Godrej & Boyce Released Job Openings On 12-01-2022.Godrej & Boyce From high tech engineering solutions to world-class consumer products, Godrej is an integral part of the lives of millions of Indians. Setting quality benchmarks and redefining customer satisfaction as we enrich lives across boundaries. At Godrej, its more than a career, its an opportunity to live your dreams. Its about imbibing a culture that nurtures your ambition with opportunities and challenges, a culture that encourages freedom to operate, to express yourself and to learn..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Godrej & Boyce Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Godrej & Boyce Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 02-07+ Years Experience for Cost & Management Accountancy Position.Complete Details for the Cost & Management Accountancy as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Analyze the material consumption, the movements in the cost of major Raw Material consumed, tracking the base metals prices impacting such RMs and reporting the variances. 2. Analyze the Actual BOM Costs of Runner SKUs vis a vis the standard BOM Cost and report the variances for course corrections. 3. Ensuring the accurate absorption of factory overheads in COGS accounting system including Retro Costing. 4. Inventory Valuation, Reporting and Analysis. 5. Establishing Cost Sheets to aid pricing, benchmarking and decision making. 6. Ensuring timely and accurate fixed asset accounting. 7. Evaluation of Investments in CAPEX & Calculation of payback (Pre and Post). 8. Ensuring the closure of Cost Audit for the relevant CETA codes. Facilitating the closure of internal as well external audits. 9. LOB wise & Location wise profitability Analysis. 10. Contribution and Product Mix Analysis. 11. ERP enhancements and Digitally enabled dash boards. 12. PMO Financial Evaluation & Contribution to Business Excellence and Kaizen initiatives..