Go Airlines Recruitment 2021. Go Airlines recruiting CA for Manager MIS and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
GoAir is an Indian low-cost airline based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. In October 2017 it was the fifth largest airline in India with an 8.4% passenger market share..Eligibility for the Manager MIS as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Go Airlines
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager MIS
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:05-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Department wise monthly Cost Variance analysis and tracking Prepares periodical MIS on cost and operating parameters, as per requirement of Departments Prepares route profitability report every day with 100% accuracy
- Keeps regular track of Sales deals and segmentation Channel distribution MIS. daily/weekly/fortnightly / monthly with MoM and YoY comparison Maintains database towards Passenger Reservations and related Travel Agency Actual vs Budget Variance Analysis Extracts SAP/Radixx details and preparation of reports for the daily / periodic
- MIS Analyzes the various reports and present it to HODs / Management as per company calendar for department wise deliverables
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.