1. Preparation of Annual Audit Plan and Operations Strategy Under the guidance of Head MAG, to prepare the Annual Audit Plan considering the sensitivity, business needs and other parameters. Finalize scope, audit programs and audit check list of each audit area envisaged in the Plan. – Comprehensive coverage of all major audit areas in the Annual Audit Plan.
2. Execution of Audits and finalization of Reports Support in conducting audits with reference to Annual Audit Plan. Finalize the Draft report indicating the issues observed during the course of audit by discussing with auditees. After obtaining auditees reply against each observation, prepare final report for issuance. Completion of IFC (Internal Financial Controls) testing annually. Completion of audits as per the Annual Audit Plan.
3. Facilitate Representation of Head MAG in Audit Committees / GCM & BCM Reviews To prepare the major audit observations for the quarterly Audit Committees / GCM and BCM reviews. Team work and support to seniors. – Satisfactory representation in Audit Committees and Reviews. Comply with the instructions within the time line.
4. Technical Audits – Undertake quarterly technical audits for confirming assets quality and their effective utilization so as to maximize return on capital investments. – Completion of Audit Plan.
5. Updating of MAG online portal for compliances Ensure that audit observations are updated upon finalization of audit reports so as to provide a platform to Management to assign responsibilities and authority for implementation of a solution across the group and avoid reinventing the wheel. – Completion of MAG Compliance Tracker and compliance to ISO requirement.
Job role: Internal auditor.
Qualification: CA fresher
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|