GMR Delhi Recruitment for Manager – Project Accounting for Delhi NCR location.This position required Chartered Accountant qualification.GMR Group is an infrastructural company headquartered in New Delhi. The company was founded in 1978 by Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao. Employing the Public Private Partnership model, the Group has implemented several infrastructure projects in India
GMR Delhi -important details:
- Role Name – Manager – Project Accounting
- Qualification & Experience – Chartered Accountant with 07-09 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Banking / Financial Services
- Location- Delhi NCR
GMR Delhi -Job Description :
- To ensure regular entries in PS module of Airport Development (T1, T3 & allied works)
- To be part of the committee for Contract Negotiation & cost effective structuring of contracts relating to T1 and T3 expansion.
- To maintain and ensure budgetary control in PS module under WBS structure
- To work extensively on Contract Administration, Payment & Compliances – Core member of team administering Rs. 2000-3000 Crores contracts.
- To ensure working details for all import including Project import and HSS
- To regularly check compliances under Indirect Taxation GST, Custom duty, High Sea Sales (HSS) Interaction with GSTN and senior Custom officials.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview