GMMCO Limited Recruitment 2021. GMMCO Limited recruiting B.Com for Accounts Payable and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Gmmco was established in 1967 as part of the illustrious CK Birla Group, an USD 2.4 billion conglomerate, and has its headquarters in Chennai. Since inception, we have been consistently pushing boundaries to become a leading player in the infrastructure, construction and mining sectors in the country with world-class engineering capability..Eligibility for the Accounts Payable as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: GMMCO Limited
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Accounts Payable
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:05-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bill processing for Principals / Local vendor Parts and services bills Accounting (HCV, Daimler, Perkins, Allied, ETB (including Projects) etc.)
- Provide payment input to Banking / Treasury team for the respective area
- Provide documentation to the Banking / Treasury team for payment processing
- Perform vendor reconciliation for the respective area
- Coordinate and support audits
- Perform GR / IR Account reconciliation –
- Prepare schedules for the associated areas
- Perform reconciliation of price difference account
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Provide monthly provisions related information to MIS team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.