GMMCO Limited Hiring CA / CA Inter for Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts .GMMCO Limited We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: GMMCO Limited
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: CA / CA Inter
- Experience :04-06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role holder will be responsible for assisting the Finance Business Partner for ETB. Through financial and business analysis he/she will identify optimization opportunities and potential risks. The individual will also be responsible for preparing reports and analysis for review with BP/ CFO and Business a.Evaluate deal pricing from finance, commercial and compliance perspective.
- .Prepare monthly insights (e.g., Comparison with budget (Revenue) and Margin Analysis etc.) c.Coordinate with operations team for preparation of Budgets , LTP and H2 Estimates. d.Review the Project progress on an ongoing basis to ensure that the costs, revenue and margins are in line with the Budget Margin. (Eg., Micro-Grid, EP and Allied and Other Projects.) e.Report the balance available for contingency spend on Projects / CSA Incentives / Accrued income (SPAR Provision) to the Business Team. f.Identify and highlight Cost control and reduction opportunities g.Identify and highlight the areas of concerns in Inventory (including Goods-In-Transit) and receivables(including Advances).
- Research the market and competitor actions jointly with Business i.Assist the Business Partner in conducting business risk management (BRM) and finance risk management (FRM) and identifying measures for risk mitigation. j.Coordinate with business to prepare analysis for taking critical financial decisions (e.g. write backs, write offs of bad debts, impairment of assets, provisioning for doubtful debts, etc.)
- Resolve any Exceptional operational Issues on behalf of finance team with business and vice versa. l.Review the reports produced by the MIS team. m.Develop Cash-flow statements for the Business team.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-