GMMCO Limited recruiting CA,CA Inter for Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Gmmco Ltd an 1850 crore Company with core competency in marketing and support of heavy Equipment and Engines is a part of the GP-CK Birla Group of Companies. Gmmco the Caterpillar Dealer for West, Central and Southern India, is responsible for Marketing and Support of Construction Equipments, Earth Moving Equipments, Mining equipments and Gensets / Engines..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: GMMCO Limited
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter
- Experience: 04-06+years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Better Negotiation with the Vendor to improve Business Margins
- Better Financial terms from the vendor to improve cash flow or working capital.
- Monthly deviation report between budget and actuals (Revenue and Margins)
- Timely and accurate Inventory and revenue reports.
- Turn around time for Projects evaluations in line with business stakeholder expectations
- Ontime and accurate MIS reports to business team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.