Genpact Released Job Openings On 08-04-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA//CA(Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/CFA/CS/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 07-12+ Years Experience for Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, New Delhi, Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can share their details with resume on email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Builds financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions. Analyzes business trends; leads and aligns financial forecasts and long-range planning processes with our business leaders. Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-making around strategic business initiatives. Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results. Handles annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational efficiency. Aligns’ budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners. Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Finds opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services). Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts sophisticated analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.