Genpact Released Job Openings On 13-05-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA/CA Inter/B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA/BCA/Graduate/Postgraduate/Advanced degree in Accounting Candidates with 02-06+ Years Experience for Management Trainee, Record to Report Position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee, Record to Report follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- share your resume at Vibhuti.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reporting & consolidations.
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs / SLA and review the timely execution of controls
- Drive the audit deliverables and timely submission of evidence in line with requirements
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Handle quarterly intercompany process
- Resolution of Balancing Items
- Experienced Accounting Knowledge (With Closing & reporting experience)
- Build customer relationship, drive confidence, and improve customer happiness and lead all the process update calls with customers whenever required