Genpact Released Job Openings On 12-04-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for Record To Report Position.Complete Details for the Record To Report as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation and review responsibilities of Month end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations and reporting of open Items
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders including clients.
- Preparation and updating of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
- Doing research, investigations and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic
- Manage responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for the key callouts
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Managing ad-hoc reporting & queries
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards