Genpact Recruitment December 2019: Genpact walkin Recruitment for graduate for Gurgaon, Noida location. This position required Regular Commerce Graduate – B.Com / B.B.A. Interested and Eligible candidates may join for the walkin interview at Genpact Stellar Office, Sector – 135, Noida, Nearest Metro Station – Botanical Garden Metro or 22B Building, Udvog Vihar Phase-5, Sector 18, Near Airtel Office, Nearest Metro Station – IFFCO CHOWK on 4th December between 11 AM to 1 PM. Please find below the further Details and Apply through the apply Link given at Bottom of the Article.
Genpact Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Accounts Executive
- Qualification & Experience – Commerce Graduate- B.Com / B.B.A. with 00 – 05 years experience
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies – 01
- Sector- BPO/Call Centre/ITES
- Location- Gurgaon/Noida
Genpact Walk in Time, Venue and Contact details:
- 4th December , 11 am to 1 pm
- Walkin Address: Genpact Stellar Office, Sector – 135, Noida, Nearest Metro Station – Botanical Garden Metro or 22B Building, Udvog Vihar Phase-5, Sector 18, Near Airtel Office, Nearest Metro Station – IFFCO CHOWK
Job Description :
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Company description: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. Genpact deliver value to the clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Selection Procedure : Interview shall be held in walkin drive, the shortlisted candidate shall be referred for further procedure.