Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA,M.Com,MBA,ICWA (CMA) for Assistant Manager/Business Analyst – TTS Reconciliation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager/Business Analyst – TTS Reconciliation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/Business Analyst – TTS Reconciliation
- Qualification: CA,M.Com,MBA,ICWA (CMA)
- Experience:04-09+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of costing Process in FMCG / Equipment Plant Finance and Supply chain Finance understanding Costing at SKU and its linkage to bill of material (BOM) level Rolling forecast skills and complete Costing / Factory / Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) Understanding of costing Process in FMCG / Equipment Plant Finance and Supply chain Finance understanding Costing at SKU and its linkage to bill of material (BOM) level Provide key inputs for decision support, TTS reconciliation Communicating to the internal partners Timely & accurate Sales Accounting process perfection Proficient in handling finance queries Process improvement planning
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.