Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA,CPA,ACCA,MBA for Professional – Equity Research and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.Eligibility for the Professional – Equity Research as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Professional – Equity Research
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA,MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidate should understand regulatory compliance needs of the industry and would be required to review and do follow up on the compliance issues that require investigation/deep dive. Manage team to support the end-to-end client solution.
- Manage the communication and report outs with clients independently. Assess and facilitate to bring in efficiencies in the audit process Should have strong analytical capabilities / mindset Should have a strong understanding of MS Excel Should have strong writing skills and ability to articulate the point of view through excellent email and report writing skills Should have strong focus on attention to detail and the desire to deliver accuracy and quality
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.