Genpact Released Job Openings On 30-03-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA Inter/ICWA Inter/B.Com/MBA/Any Graduate Candidates with 08-12+ Years Experience for Manager-FP&A Position.Complete Details for the Manager-FP&A as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, New Delhi, Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Lead a FP&A team ensuring adherence to baseline values for all Service Level Agreements – KPI & CPI • Be responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards • Monitor your team’s targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role. • Handle close timelines and communicate on a timely basis if deadlines slip • Be compatible with the Business Accounting teams and internal partners to resolve issues • Handle multiple partners and be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the significant process.