Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA for Manager – Corporate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26rsquo;s biggest brands%26mdash;and we have fun doing it. Now, we%26rsquo;re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.Eligibility for the Manager – Corporate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – Corporate
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Planning Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis.
- Connect with Sales Marketing teams to ensure alignment. Financial Analysis driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management and stakeholders on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc.).
- Audit Controllership activities: Facilitating audit ensuring compliance with statutory requirements. MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to stakeholders. Cost accruals: Monitoring month/quarter end book closure activities. Ensuring cost is booked timely and accurately. Potentially support multiple functional leaders (e.g. Marketing, Global Alliances, Solutioning) in managing their budgets.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.