Genpact Recruitment 2021.Genpact recruiting CA/ICWA/B.Com/MBA for Deputy Manager, Operational Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Operational Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Team Leader/Technical Leader
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/B.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead Finance related (AP, AR, GL, Inventory) solutions in the ERP space preferably SAP or Oracle.
- Handle end to end process blueprinting, mapping and architecture.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities
- Handle consulting engagements independently
- Lead Implementations, Rollouts and Support engagements
- Ensure all month end activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed SLAs targets as applicable.
- Handle aligned process (as applicable) – General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.