Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter for Senior Associate – Financial Spreading and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility for the Senior Associate – Financial Spreading as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Associate – Financial Spreading
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter
- Experience:06-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to understand and spread financial statements based on pre-defined policies and guidelines. You need to read through the financials, understand the line items and spread them and to be able to generate accurate reports and performance metrics Required to do database maintenance work like uploading and updating financials/financial information onto client database(s), upload financial reports in centralized repository.
- Trigger analysis and monitoring for dealers needs to be done based on client specified parameters and highlighting breaches through workflows. Need to pay attention to details and highlight all important information to maintain accuracy of work submission. Required to verify legal/ credit review documents with information available in mainframe based application and raise discrepancy in case of mismatch to get it resolved. Record workflow decision summary and update information related to credit reviews in mainframe based application.
- Prepare legal checklists/ KYC for the obligors and work on ad-hoc projects. Pay attention to details and highlight all important information to maintain accuracy of work submission
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.