Genpact Released Job Openings On 14-01-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Source to Pay Position.Complete Details for the Source to Pay as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/01/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 14th January, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8542395084 Contact – Vidya ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Issue Purchase Orders based on the demands or Purchase Requisitions received from the engineering or the planning team. Drive Order Acknowledgement & Order Fulfillment as per the Need Date or the Promise Date by closely working with the supplier, logistics and the fulfillment teams of the business. Basis the urgency of any requirement, the candidate will have to pull-in or push-out orders and update the ERP for any change in supplier Promise Dates. Adherence to the KPIs and business SLAs is mandatory. Responsible for helping suppliers resolve any outstanding invoices which have not been paid. Work closely with the suppliers and other business functions like Warehouse, Sourcing, Quality, Finance etc. to resolve any Material Discrepancy and work efficiently to drive fulfillment to avoid any delays in shipping. Responsible for preparing and reporting out their own KPIs and SLAs