Genpact Released Job Openings On 13-01-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 01-05+ Years Experience for Order to Cash – Cash Apps/Billing/Collections(Voice) Position.Complete Details for the Order to Cash – Cash Apps/Billing/Collections(Voice) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 13th January, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8542395084 Contact – Vidya ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests. Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications. Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner. Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution. Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund