Genpact Released Job Openings On 06-01-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Source to Pay Position.Complete Details for the Source to Pay as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 6th January, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8542395084 Contact – Vidya ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Spot Buy negotiations & Compliance checks. Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies. Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment. Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record. Freshers are eligible Good communication and analytical skills. Preferred qualifications Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing. Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills. Problem solving skills with customer centric approach, demonstrated proficiency with written English and with accent. Should be able to work on a flexible schedule. Strong attention to detail. Basic Excel & PPT skills