Genpact walkin November 2019: Genpact is conducting walkin drive From 23rd November for Accounts Payable Position for Gurgaon location.This position required B.Com qualification with 2 – 6 Years Experience.The offered candidate may get salary around INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA..Eligible candidates can attend Walk in drive & grab this opportunity .
Genpact Walkin important details:
- Role Name – Accounts Payable
- Qualification & Experience -B.Com with 2 – 6 Years Experience.
- Salary -INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Accounting / Finance
- Location- Gurgaon
Genpact Walk in Time, Venue and Contact details:
Walkin Interview on 23rd November from 10 AM onwards
YMCA Tourist Hostel; Gate No 1, Jai Singh Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Accounts Payable Job Description :
1. Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
2. Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
3. Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
4. Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
5. Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
6. Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
7. Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
8. Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Company description :Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
Selection Procedure :Selection on basis of Exam & Interview conducted in Walkin drive