Genpact recruitment 2019-Apply online: Genpact is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Accounts Executive/Accountant. Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Experience required: 01-05 Years
Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Job Description: In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to General Accounting domain.
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Month End Close Activities
- Fixed Assets Capitalization and Maintenance
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
Salary: INR Incentives+one way cab + yearly Bonus
No of Vacancy: NA
Time and venue: Walk-in Date: 15th June 2019 (Saturday) ,11am to 2pm ,Ramanujam IT park module 1&4 10th Floor, Cambridge tower, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600113
please mention Hr. Preethi Name on top of the resume and directly walk-in at the venue.
- 2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
- ID PROOF ORIGINAL (AADHAR IS MANDATORY )
- 2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
- LAST 3 MONTHS PAYSLIPS ( IF ANY )
Contact : Preethi
Opening Date: 13-06-2019
About Company :Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.