Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Genpact Walk in Drive for B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA candidates for the role of Accounts Executive/Accountant :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of Accounts Executive/Accountant position as follows .
Genpact Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
Genpact, JLN Marg, Near World trade park, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Eligibility and important details of Accounts Executive/Accountant Vacancy at Genpact :
- Post Name :Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualifications: B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA
- Experience :00-05 Years of experience
- Vacancies : 1
- Salary :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Location: Jaipur
- Selection : Based on interview
- Contact Person: Priyanka Jha : 9587438181
Accounts Executive/Accountant Job Description:
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Articulate and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
- Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
- India Import Invoices processing check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
- Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
- Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
- GST = Candidate will be expected to know Intra state, Inter state, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.