Genpact Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Accounts Payable / P2P Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Payable / P2P as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 12th November, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9830980614 Contact – Rashmi ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA Review and validate essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc. Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes. Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines.