Genpact Released Job Openings On 10-11-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BA/MA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pocharam
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 10th November, 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM Zoom URL : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/91266224459 Meeting ID : 91266224459 Contact – Pavani and Bhavani ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern over phone. Making outbound calls to Customers as required. Provide support for Recovery of the account for end user. Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies Provide excellent customer service to our customers You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis. Responsible to showcase work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications Experience in customer service processes. Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi. Ability to provide great customer experience / solve customer issues/ Ability to upsell A capacity to work on a computer efficiently for extended periods of time Meeting the process CTQs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.