Genpact Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BA/MA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Account / Relationship Management – Non Voice Position.Complete Details for the Account / Relationship Management – Non Voice as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pocharam
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 9th November, 2.00 PM – 7.00 PM Zoom URL : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/92668980078 Meeting ID : 92668980078 Contact – Praveena Vengala ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As part of the Mortgage services team, you will be required to: • Ability to comprehend information/data set • Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency • Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications • Any graduate Preferred skills • Ready to work on stretched working hours due to volume fluctuations • Good comprehension & e-mail writing skills • Decision making skills required • Ability to analyze and observe things • Interpersonal Skills • Excel Skills – Intermediate • Take non scripted inbound & outbound calls • Awareness of Microsoft office resources.