Genpact Hiring Chartered Accountant/ MBA for the Position of Process Associate – Pricing
Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Process Associate – Pricing Vacancy at Genpact :
- Post Name :Process Associate – Pricing
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/ MBA
- Experience :01+ Years
- Vacancies :1+
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Selection : Based on interview
Process Associate – Pricing Job Description:
- Should be able to forecast potential impact of change in pricing.
- Should be able to work closely with sales and marketing personnel to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies.
- To collaborate with Sales & marketing team and develop strategies that drive sales.
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels
- Should possess creative thinking to remove Non benefit from process
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
- Pricing problem solving, macro level research and analytics approach and good in Numbers
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing projects
- Communicate findings effectively to meaningful departments of the company
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products