Genpact Hiring B.Com candidates for Asst Manager | Team lead, Record to Report and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Asst Manager | Team lead, Record to Report as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Asst Manager | Team lead, Record to Report
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Looking for end to end accounting experience Journals, Ledger, Month end Reporting, Intercompany & Balance sheet Candidate must have good experience into R2R domain. Education : Accounting graduate Should have experience of handling a team.
- Should have international exposure of handling US/UK customers Should have good knowledge of transformation like RPA, QPAs, Leans etc Location : Hyderabad – Pocharam Shift : US shift 6PM-3AM
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.