Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Genpact is hiring University graduate. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Qualification: University graduate
- Experience :04-09+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: 1,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible to review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, KYC screening, as well as potentially reviewing and monitoring transactions and activities to determine any AML red flag. This position may analyze customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by customer. Specifically, when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the analyst will bring up to management cases requiring further investigation.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply