Genpact recruiting CA for Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 6 to 11 year(s)
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to understand the Technical Accounting, Reporting & Valuation for Investments in Associates, Joint Ventures
- Understand Reporting requirements of Accounting standards IAS 28/ US GAAP on Associates. Calculate Valuations, prepare Accounting entries for investments in Associates based on Equity method for Investments
- Work with Business Partners, Group Consolidation and Technical Accounting Group to understand, source the information, required disclosures and translate them in to Accounting and Reporting adjustments
- Post final adjustment entries at M-end in ERP
- Check the reported numbers in Consolidation tool and work with Group Reporting team on any final adjustments
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.