Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com,BBA for Accounts Payable and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact is With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it..Eligibility for the Accounts Payable as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Noida, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Accounts Payable
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- Experience:03-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for receiving document, Vendor Set up, Invoice Processing, ,AP Helpdesk , supporting the client in one or more of the following areas Receipt of documents ( Invoice, Electronic Payment request ), Sorting, Scanning, Reject, Reconciliation, Report and support Audit .
- Verify and acknowledge/reject invoice Upload invoice into system PO Invoice Processing – both PO/ Non-PO (3 way match for PO based), Credit note processing, I/C invoices processing, Discrepancy resolution, Audit & Control Investigate exceptions, and interact with stakeholders for timely resolution
- Work with stakeholders to resolve invoice disputes Approve invoice for payment and confirm obligation to pay on future payment dates Notify supplier of future payment date by buyer
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.