Genpact Recruitment 2021.Genpact recruiting Graduate for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 01-05+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You shall be responsible for collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc. Responsible to respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice Research and analyse the disputes/deductions in ERP Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues You should implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
- You are a phenomenal teammate to process any adhoc request in a timely manner. Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners inquiries quickly, effectively and expertly Call out problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.