Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-Rachit Sharma – 9899384049 Manica Tewatia- 7827871269 Ashish Shrivastava – 8175920377
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment Articulate and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts 3-way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
- Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects India Import Invoices processing check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
- Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates.
- Basics will do. Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.