Genpact Hiring B.COM,BBA candidates for Process Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Process Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon, Noida
- Post Name: Process Associate
- Qualification: B.COM,BBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and seek the issues Assist with/perform other team tasks as required.
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards. Balance own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.