Genpact Recruitment 2021.Genpact recruiting Graduate for Talent Acquisition Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Talent Acquisition Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Hyderabad, Delhi NC
- Post Name: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 02-05+years
- No of Vacancies:2,00,000 – 3,50,000 PA.
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- share resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- * Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc. * Promoting low cost channels to deliver maximum requirement like campus, referrals and Direct to talent (Portals; Social Media; Job Fairs; etc.) maintaining quality of hire.
- Check on the hiring process and highlight any deviations from the company policy. * Ability to Highlight risk accounts on time with appropriate data points. * Drive team to be compliant and ensure all processes are followed as per audit guidelines.
- Ability to map profiles hired in Genpact to other organizations and quote any challenges/changes needed for hiring those profiles. * Willing to work on weekend drives if required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.